Become a Paper & Ink Artist
Paper & Ink Artists is a museum-quality print fulfillment marketplace that is designed to make it easy and lucrative for artists to sell prints to art collectors, while also enabling artists to maintain the best quality possible in their prints by working with a printer they trust.
For artists of all disciplines, creating new work that is inspired and meant to be seen is an endeavor that requires inspiration, dedication and focus. Not some of the time. All of the time. But all too often, artists’ efforts get diluted by thinking they have to handle every aspect of the process, from setting up a website that securely handles transactions to marketing themselves to answering emails with custom requests to printing and fulfilling every order to perfection. Even for the most capable, multitasking artists out there … it’s a lot to take on. In fact, it’s way too much.
Enter Paper & Ink Artists, a subscription-based print fulfillment service that allows artists to focus on their strengths and achieve more by doing less. Here’s how it works:
- You’re an artist. You create art. You want it to sell.
- You join Paper & Ink Artists at whatever annual subscription level works best for you.
- You submit a select number of images and a bio for us to upload to your page on our site.
- You direct art buyers to your page on Paper & Ink Artists’ site via your website and/or social media pages.
- Buyers purchase prints.
- Paper & Ink Artists handles communication, production, fulfillment, shipping and client satisfaction.
- You get paid.
- Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
The benefits to becoming a Paper & Ink Artist are many. They include:
- You get to focus on your strengths: Making art.
- You get to outsource your weaknesses: Website maintenance, print production, shipping (… and about 1000 other tasks that rob you of your time).
- Subscription fees start at just $100 a year...that’s less than $10 a month!
- Fee structure that is very favorable to you, the artist.
- Personal attention to you and your clients to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.
- Robust e-commerce platform. Easy online ordering. Your buyers can order anytime from anywhere on any device.
- Featuring an Augmented Reality Live Preview tool so that your buyers can quickly visualize your images at the sizes you offer on the walls in their home/office/store.
- Competitive print pricing
- Guaranteed quality on every print that leaves our studio.
- Direct access to your printer...we love to collaborate with our clients.
- Committed to technical excellence. We will contact you if we see issues in an image.
- Working with Epson HDX Ultrachrome archival certified inks and Epson SureColor P series printers.
- Featuring a broad range of aesthetically tactile archival papers and can help you choose a paper that complements your images.
- Experience with printing for exhibitions and happy to help artists who need more hands-on collaborative support.
- Strong commitment to using the best packaging available to insure your prints arrive safely. Ability to drop-ship your print orders directly to your clients with your branding materials incorporated.
- Collaborative partnership with Art House Framing, making the process of printing and framing your work seamless...coming soon: online frame ordering as well for your clients.
- We love to print. Pure and simple.
Please click the button below if you would like to
apply to become a Paper & Ink Artist